Before . . .
After . . .
Soooo, I bought the cube storage from Target https://tinyurl.com/y4vkae9y because I just didn’t feel like making one from scratch and then having to paint it. This was an almost perfect fit as is. The floor in the pantry wasn’t super level and the cubbies were shorter than I was hoping for so I bought these furniture legs from Lowes https://tinyurl.com/y9k9vqq7 I ended up going back and getting a third one. The threads are removeable but I left them on to make them easier to paint.
I painted a couple of coats and then removed the threads. I put the 3 white feet in the front of the cabinet and cut some 4×4’s from some scrap wood for the back legs.
I used Liquid Nails and a nail gun to attach all the legs. I had to use this mason jar and some tiles to raise up the unit so I could slide the legs underneath. I needed a second set of hands.
It fits perfect in this spot! I also bought the red 13″ storage bins from Target. Now I need to cut some beadboard to finish above the teal countertop to the left . . . sooo close to being done.
Butter dish and jars are from Pioneer Woman (Walmart) and the wood slice is from Joann’s, I just stained it.